Osaka Pro Tour Deshi Ltd Pro Bow Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
Specifically designed for the talented junior player, the Osaka Pro Tour Deshi Ltd Pro Bow Field Hockey Stick features a 10% carbon content for a little extra power behind hits while still maintaining +great control and an excellent feel, and the thinner handle makes it easier for smaller hands to grip. It was constructed with an Osaka Pro Bow whose slim and dynamic profile offers the best dribbling shape, and the overall stick shape helps improve your 3D ball control, flicking, and shooting accuracy. Plus, the Pro Touch Black handle was wrapped with a VibraStop foam layer to reduce vibrations felt in the hands.
- Mostly fiberglass construction offers a soft, forgiving touch on the ball, while the small carbon content still offers some power
- Stick shape assists with 3D ball control, flicking, and shooting
- Osaka Pro Bow features a slim and dynamic profile to offer the best dribbling shape
- Features a Pro Bow with a 24mm bow height and a 250mm max bow position
- 27mm Pro Touch Black handle wrapped with 1.5mm thick VibraStop foam layer for reduced vibration
- 45-degree angle head shape
- Kevlar Cross reinforcement on the head
- Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
- Super lightweight design
- The Deshi (Japanese word for Apprentice) line was created for players with potential and talent and was designed to help them improve
- Material: 10% Carbon, 85% Fiberglass, 3% Kevlar Cross reinforcement, 2% Aramid
- Experience: Competitive
- Brand: Osaka
- Weight: 525g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Pro bow - 24mm