Osaka Pro Tour Gold Pro Bow Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
Expertly crafted using 22 layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber, the Osaka Pro Tour Gold Pro Bow Field Hockey Stick offers you the optimal balance of stiffness and feel, and its super lightweight +construction gives you increased control. Its Pro Bow has a slim and dynamic profile that provides the best dribbling shape, and the overall stick shape helps improve your 3D ball control, flicking, and shooting accuracy. This stick was reinforced with Kevlar and Aramid in specific target areas for strength and long-lasting durability, and it utilized a Pro Touch handle wrapped with a VibraStop foam layer to reduce vibrations felt in your hands. High quality materials, chic Japanese styling, and excellent design-- this stick completely embodies the Osaka brand.
- Made using at least 22 layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber, laid down in alternating orientations for the optimal balance of stiffness and feel
- Stick shape assists with 3D ball control, flicking, and shooting
- Osaka Pro Bow features a slim and dynamic profile to offer the best dribbling shape
- Features a Pro Bow with a 24mm bow height and a 250mm max bow position
- 30mm Pro Touch Black handle wrapped with 1.5mm thick VibraStop foam layer for reduced vibration
- Features Backhand Blade Technology that reinforced the essential impact zones using strong Kevlar fibers to increase durability and add power to your backhand moves
- 45-degree angle head shape
- Kevlar Cross reinforcement on the head
- Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
- Matte black and holographic design for a unique look
- Superlight construction offers increased control
- Material: 98% Carbon, 1% Kevlar Cross reinforcement, 1% Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: Osaka
- Weight: 535g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Pro Bow - 24mm