Osaka PT Limited Gold Proto Bow Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The Osaka PT Limited Gold Proto Bow Field Hockey Stick was constructed using a minimum of 22 layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber that were laid down in alternating orientations to create the +optimal balance of stiffness and feel. Its unique Proto Bow has an aggressive yet slimmed down profile that offers unrivaled speed and control with increased drag-flicking power, and Kevlar and Aramid were used to reinforce specific target areas and increase durability and add power to your backhand moves. Osaka combines the highest quality materials with chic Japanese styling and an excellent design to offer you the ultimate specialist stick that maximizes your potential on the field.
- Made using at least 22 layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber, laid down in alternating orientations for the optimal balance of stiffness and feel
- Designed for the ultimate drag-flicking capabilities and offers excellent control
- Osaka Proto bow features a very aggressive, slimmed down profile for unrivaled speed and control
- Features a Proto Bow with a 24mm bow height and a 200mm max bow position
- 30mm Pro Touch Black handle wrapped with 1.5mm thick VibraStop foam layer for reduced vibration
- Features Backhand Blade Technology that reinforced the essential impact zones using strong Kevlar fibers to increase durability and add power to your backhand moves
- 45-degree angle head shape
- Kevlar Cross reinforcement on the head
- Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
- Superlight construction offers increased control
- Material: 98% Carbon, 1% Kevlar Cross reinforcement, 1% Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: Osaka
- Weight: 540g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Proto Bow - 24mm