Pro Feet Men's Performance Multi-Sport Over the Calf Socks - Size 10-13
The Pro Feet Men's Performance Multi-Sport Over the Calf Socks feature polypropylene yarns to wick moisture from feet and legs, keeping you dry and comfortable. Fabric also resists bacteria growth, preventing odor. Supports +calves and ankles providing better circulation during activity. Fits sock sizes 10-13.
- Material - 95% Polypropylene, 5% Lycra® Spandex
- Polypropylene yarns for superior moisture wicking anbacteria and odor resistance
- Double welt top for better stay up performance
- Ankle support promotes stability
- Arch support for better fit and increased circulation
- Full cushion bottom sole for shock absorbency
- Smooth toe seam for comfort
- Fits sock size 10-13
- *Three pair minimum
- Material: 95% Polypropylene, 5% Lycra® Spandex
- Recommended Use: Multisport, Training, Baseball, Football, Soccer, Field Hockey, Softball, Volleyball
- Length: Knee High
- Gender Age: Men's, Women's
- Brand: Pro Feet
0% Recommend this product
(0 of 1 responses)
By Kent Walter
February 20, 2012
I have found these sox to be the best. They stay in place and do not sag. They fit well and they are about the right weight for everyday use when wearing boots. I bought six pair about two years ago because they were polypropolene and I thought they might help with my stinky feet. I wear high top lace up boots to work everyday and the sox I was using were not getting it done. I have had no stinky fee since getting these and ordered another six pair so I wouldn't run out between wash days. I threw away all my other sox from Cabela's and other stores. The Cabela's were too tight and cut off the circulation. These are great. I highly recommend them.
2 Questions | 2 Answers
Robert from Northville, Michigan asked:
How do they feel in hot, humid weather? I wear plastic leg braces and in summer normal over-the-calf socks (like Gold Toe) hold the moisture to my skin and cause itching/rash.
These socks are designed to be moisture-wicking and anti-microbial. They will wick the moisture away from your skin, but the plastic of the leg brace may prevent it from evaporating from the sock into the air.
kevin alexander from Plains, ga asked:
how do I choose a size on the website? I need the xxl length of these socks
We currently do not have that size sock on the site. However, if you'd like to call in to our customer service department at 1-800-693-6368, we can certainly check Pro Feet's stock, and most likely, order the socks for your directly from the manufacturer.