Rawlings 2019 Quatro 2 3/4" USSSA Baseball Bat (-10)
This item ships FREE!
Designed using their new and improved Q4 Technology, the Rawlings 2019 Quatro 2 3/4" USSSA Baseball Bat (-10) features a newly constructed inner barrel, and it has a larger sweet spot for better +contact with the ball and a balanced feel for increased control. It utilized Longitudinal Flex Technology that layers carbon fiber composite in a specific way to enhance the trampoline across the length of the barrel and to offer you more pop off the bat, and it has a concaved lightweight endcap that offers faster swing speeds. Plus, it used Focused Flex Technology to reconstruct the bat to have a stiffer handle with more flex in the barrel to eliminate barrel drag while reducing negative vibrations in your hands.
- Constructed using Carbon Fiber Composite
- Longitudinal Flex: Re-engineered composite layering for enhanced trampoline across the length of the barrel
- Focused Flex: Reconstructed collar assembly for a stiffer, focused flex, eliminating barrel drag while maintaining vibration reduction qualities
- New and improved Q4 Technology features a newly constructed inner barrel with a larger sweet spot and a faster, more balanced swing
- Concaved lightweight endcap offers faster swing speeds
- Made in the USA
- Type: Youth, Senior League
- Drop: -10
- Barrel Diameter: 2 3/4''
- Material: Composite
- Design: Two Piece
- Approved For: USSSA
- Brand: Rawlings