Rawlings 2019 Quatro USA 2 5/8" Big Barrel USA Youth Baseball Bat (-10)
The Rawlings 2019 Quatro USA 2 5/8" Big Barrel USA Youth Baseball Bat (-10) was designed using Longitudinal Flex Technology that layers carbon fiber composite in a specific way to enhance the trampoline +across the length of the barrel and to offer you more pop off the bat. It utilized new and improved Q4 Technology that includes a newly constructed inner barrel with a larger sweet spot and a more balanced swing for increased control, while its concaved endcap creates a lighter feel that generates faster swing speeds. Plus, it features Focused Flex Technology that reconstructed the bat to have a stiffer handle with more flex in the barrel to eliminate barrel drag while reducing negative vibrations in your hands.
- Constructed using Carbon Fiber Composite
- Longitudinal Flex: Re-engineered composite layering for enhanced trampoline across the length of the barrel
- Focused Flex: Reconstructed collar assembly for a stiffer, focused flex, eliminating barrel drag while maintaining vibration reduction qualities
- New and improved Q4 Technology features a newly constructed inner barrel with a larger sweet spot and a faster, more balanced swing
- Concaved lightweight endcap offers faster swing speeds
- Made in the USA
- Type: Youth
- Drop: -10
- Barrel Diameter: 2 5/8''
- Material: Composite
- Design: Two Piece
- Approved For: USA, Little League, Dixie, Babe Ruth, Pony, AABC
- Brand: Rawlings