Riddell Speed Icon Adult Football Helmet
This item ships FREE!
An improved liner and lighter facemask have more players switching to the Riddell Speed Icon Adult Football Helmet this season. Made using the popular Revo Speed shell that is still one of the +most recognizable in the game, the speed Icon comes with a thinner, lighter HS4 facemask that offers a wider field of vision. The NuBuck overliner adds comfort and stability and is also moisture resistant to prevent overheating during play. The fully inflatable liner offers patented impact side protection and gives you a custom fit. Step up your helmet game this season with this updated classic.
- Quick Release Face Guard System gives instant access for your face and mouth with this reusable facemask attachment system that cuts facemask removal time in half
- S-Pad jaw pads are designed to provide the same protection to your jaw that parts of the helmet liner provide to your head. Made of energy management materials, these inflatable jaw pads effectively diffuse impact energy from the side of the head and face.
- Adjustable liner delivers outstanding comfort and a secure fit to your head, especially in the back/neck/side, crown, and mandible areas of the helmet
- NuBuck Overliner is a removable, moisture-resistant cover with antimicrobial properties
- Upgraded liner provides comfort and stability
- Aggressive Revo Speed shell profile
- Oversized ventilation holes for extreme detailing and improved breathability
- "No Rust" stainless steel hardware
- Mid high hook-up soft cup chin strap ad included
- WARNING: Product cannot be returned or exchanged if liner is damaged or punctured due to improper inflation or needle use
- Facemask available for additional charge
- Brand: Riddell
- Gender Age: Adult
- Weight: 3.05 lbs
- Shell Type: Polycarbonate
- Pad Type: Foam padding with overliner
- Inflatable: Yes
- Compatible Facemasks: Riddell HS4 Facemasks
100% Recommend this product
(2 of 2 responses)
July 24, 2018
these are ok
my coach bought one of these for me and the overall helmet looks great but I don't recommend getting the chinstrap as it will start to mold in a few years. If you sweat a lot it will smell really nasty and these are made out of leather so its digusting.
August 20, 2017
Best helmet ever with new liner and lighter.