Schutt O2 Maxx Football Shoulder Pads - Lineman
PROMO! Get 10% Off a Backplate or Rib Protector with purchase of shoulder pads!
This item ships FREE!
The Schutt O2 Maxx Football Shoulder Pad - Lineman helps lineman get an edge on the competition with an exclusive non-epualet design. The removal of epaulets from the pads gives them a unique +low profile and eliminates a grab point for opposing players. With nothing to leverage against you, these shoulder pads help you dominate in the trenches. A comfortable shoulder pad, the O2 Maxx features a removable and adjustable clavicle channel system allows you to fit the pads around your AC joint through hook and loop padding. The shoulder pads include Air Maxx TPU cushioning over the shoulders for the same kind of protection Schutt uses in it's helmets. The pads also encorporate Energy Lock Technology, a soft, flexible foam that tenses up to absorb impact from heavy hits.
- Recommended for linemen with exclusive non-epaulet design to eliminate opponents grab points
- Upgraded padding protection for heavy-hitting players
- Air Maxx TPU cushioning over the shoulders
- Redundant padding with Energy Lock Technology
- Lightweight, soft and flexible material
- Rate-sensitive material that resists force based on the impact
- Strategically positioned for optimal impact absorption
- Adjustable clavicle channel system to absorb impacts around the AC joint
- Tactical arch design
- New arches for maximum mobility and range of motion
- Streamlined and balanced cushions to prevent upward movement
- Low profile caps and epaulets to eliminate grab points
- 7mm vent holes and perforated EVA foam to promote maximum air flow
- Durable BIOTHANE belts for a secure, but flexible fit
- Position: OL, DL
- Gender Age: Adult
- Brand: Schutt
Schutt O2 Maxx Football Shoulder Pad - Lineman
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
September 3, 2017
I've had a few different shoulder pads now and these are by far my favorite. They are very firm fitting meaning they fit my shoulder width perfectly without restricting movement. They sit low on the shoulder which is nice for Amy lineman. It has very good shock absorption but not very thick which allows mobility.