Schutt Scorpion Fastpitch Softball Catchers Gear Set
The Schutt Scorpion Fastpitch Softball Catchers Gear Set gives you everything you need to rule behind the plate! Balancing protection and performance, the included catchers helmet, chest protector, and shin guards deliver ideal +coverage with advanced, lightweight mobility to keep you sharp and safe.
- Schutt 2966 Molded Hockey Style Catcher's Helmet
- Lightweight, strong an durable
- Wide field of vision - improved peripheral vision
- Adjustable, anti-microbial, padded chin strap for large or small players
- One size fits most (6 5/8 - 7 1/2)
- Meets NOCSAE standard and made in the USA
- Schutt Scorpion Fastpitch Softball Catchers Chest Protector
- Designed specifically to fit the contours of the female player's body
- Coolmax lining manages body temperature and improves air flow
- Non-abrasive neckline reduces chafing
- Over the shoulder harness system is unique and maximizes mobility and flexibility
- Removable shoulder caps can be repositioned for a custom fit
- Easy and fast adjustments with Velcro attachments
- Multiple foam lamination for protection and comfort
- Sizing: Measure from top of collar bone to navel for size
- Schutt Scorpion Double Flex Softball Catcher's Leg Guards
- Double flex protection for as much or as little coverage as you need
- Coolmax lining maximizes air circulation inside the shell to keep you cool
- Ankle protection and removable toe plate
- Sizing: Measure leg from knee cap to ankle bone for perfect fit
- Gender Age: Adult
- Style: Women's
- Type: Gear Sets
- Size: Helmet: 6 5/8 - 7 1/2, Chest Protector: 13'', 15'', 16'', Leg Guards: 14'', 16''
- Brand: Schutt
38% Recommend this product
(3 of 8 responses)
August 18, 2020
Its not good
My daughter got this during the summer and after a few practices it broke! I'm very upset as it could've gotten her hurt.
January 12, 2017
My daughter's second set of schutt gear. Best gear made hands down. The website worked great order got here on time and exactly what I ordered.
January 15, 2016
Oh we are sorry
I ordered this for my daughter. For her birthday.for the middle of Jan. I called to find out about my order. I was told it would be feb before I get it. Because it was out of stock. Wow really now I had to cancel the order and can't get my money Back for 5 days. If you sell a product you would think they would let you know it was out of stock. Or notify me I had to find out on my own. Just really sad.
July 18, 2013
Equipment looks great
My duaghter love it she has been using it for a week now and it fits great and the quality is very good. Price was great and she can use it for 3 more years. Have have purchase sereval thing in the last year and they have been very good quality and arrived on time.
Proswe used the measuring statement in the app and everything fits great. and the price was good.
July 14, 2013
Very nice catchers gear! The only thing I can at negative is that my daughter was to skinny and I had to modify the straps on the chest potector
February 26, 2013
Scorpion Catcher's Gear
Good fit. Solid equipment
By Greg Reece
February 25, 2013
First purchase from Sports Unlimited. Great price on item, website was easy to navigate and a great product. Thanks!
November 9, 2012
daughter really liked it she's 16 and works well
5 Questions | 5 Answers
firstname.lastname@example.org from North carolina asked:
what about knee savers you strap to back of legs
Hi jrowe180! The knee savers actually attach to the leg guard straps on the shin guards.
Erin from Oregon asked:
Can you replace the gel padding on the shin guards?
Yes, the gel padding in the knee of the shin guards is included in a pad that is connected with velcro. It is sold separately from Schutt if you need a replacement.
ken from Mesa, AZ asked:
Do the shin guards have the gel insert in the knee cap like the S3 Schutt Shin Guards?
Yes, the leg guards with this set have gel pads in the knee cap area
Jane from Benson, NC asked:
The helmet in the picture is a solid color while the schutt website lists several color schemes. Do you offer other helmet styles with this set?
We only offer this set with the solid color helmet
Susan from Austin, TX asked:
I have a 5'2" 11 yr-old that is still growing. Will this set fit her now? Will it fit when she grows 4 inches over the next 2 years?
Hi Susan, to get the best idea of whether this will fit your daughter is to make the following measurements:
For the chest protector measure from the top of collar bone to navel for size. There are options of 13", 15", and 16",
For the leg guards measure leg from knee cap to ankle bone. There are options of 14" and 16"
The helmet fits fits most sizes (6 5/8 - 7 1/2)
With this package you can mix and match which sizes will best suit your daughter, meaning that if she needs a small chest protector and longer leg guards or vice versa, we can accommodate that! Of course we cannot predict how your daughter will grow over the next few years, but those are the measurements that will best identify which sizes to use.
Have a great day!