Schutt XP Hybrid Youth Football Helmet - 2013
This item ships FREE!
PLEASE NOTE: These helmets are in new, unused condition but have not been certified since 2013.
The Schutt XP Hybrid Youth Football Helmet - 2013 is a serious youth helmet, combining Schutt's +TPU cushioning with vinyl-nitrile foam padding for big performance and incredible value. The front and crown of the helmet are filled with Schutt exclusive TPU cushioning, offering the best in protection, heat management and hygienics. The back and side pads are made from impact-absorbing vinyl-nitrile foam for light weight protection with great value. The XP Hybrid comes with the Schutt Comfort Liner for a soft and precise fit made from anti-microbial material. Fully featured, with AiR Maxx TPU jaw pads for enhanced jaw protection, and multiple chinstrap hook-up options with the SUREFIT slots that allow fitting the straps along the inside of the helmet, you get the best in both performance and value with this traditional shaped helmet.
- Traditional standoff, spherical high-impact ABS plastic shell
- Hybrid cushioning system with TPU in the front and crown and vinyl-nitrile padding in the sides and rear
- Thermoplastic Urethane Cushioning (TPU) provides better impact absorption, heat management and hygienics
- Impact-absorbing vinyl-nitrile foam padding offers excellent protection at a great value
- Comfort Liner provides a secure and comfortable fit, is anti-microbial, and easy to clean (non-inflatable)
- SUREFIT slots allow for fitting the chin straps along the inside of the helmet
- Large crown ventilation holes
- Multi-functional ear hole design
- Multiple-option chinstrap integration
- Includes: Schutt Youth Soft Cup chinstrap and one pair of 1-1/8" AiR Maxx TPU jaw pads
- Brand: Schutt
- Gender Age: Youth
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- Shell Type: ABS Plastic
- Pad Type: TPU cushioning and vinyl nitrile padding
- Inflatable: No
- Compatible Facemasks: Schutt Universal YF Facemasks
0% Recommend this product
(0 of 4 responses)
By Al A.
October 20, 2012
Very good helmet for the money. My son plays OT,DT, and it protects him very well. He says it's very comfortable and he has a good field of vision down the line so he can fire off the ball well.
By Samuel Carderoli
March 15, 2012
By DONALD WEATHERINGTON
September 19, 2011
SCHUTT YOUTH XP HYBRID
BETTER THAN EXPECTED.......MY SON LOVES IT.......VERY COMFORTABLE.