Stiga Snowracer King Size GT Snow Sled
With an increased length and bigger seat, the Stiga Snowracer King Size GT Snow Sled allows adults to join their child on a fun ride! The front driving ski has a shock absorber +to make the handling and overall ride as smooth as ever. With a curved shaped, the front ski flies faster on the snow compared to a straight ski. A twin tip allows you to go backwards down the hill if you dare! Three extra fins in the rear provide improved stability at high speeds.
- 2 person sled
- Front ski curve for faster speed and easy maneuverability
- Robust steel frame
- Shock absorber supporting driving ski
- Twin tip skis
- Carving shaped front ski for improved steering
- Automatic winder for pulling sled
- Rear ski 2-tip blades for improved stability at high speeds
- Grip zone steering wheel comprised of non-slip material
- Steering spring
2 Questions | 2 Answers
John Vanzandt from New york asked:
What is the weight limit?
Ages 3 and Up / Tested at 165 lbs. - Stiga Does Not Publish Official Weight Limit
Bob Wallace from Upstate NY asked:
Can this be modified to have handlebars like the Stiga SX Pro?
No, this sled is only made to be used with the steering-wheel style controls.