St. Pierre American Presidential Series Horseshoe Set
The St. Pierre American Presidential Series Horseshoe Set comes with an attractive, durable nylon tote and storage bag. Designed by a former world champion and approved by the NHPA for professional and tournament +play. The shoes are engineered to ring the stake with a dead fall, and more weight is forged into the toe calks (tips) for better balance in the turn. The shoes are drop forged of solid steel and then are given St. Pierre's exclusive smooth, electrostatically applied baked-on powder coating, a finish that's more resistant to chipping, abrasion, corrosion and weathering than ordinary paint. Ideal for leagues, clubs and serious players.
- Unique shape for consistent performance
- Longer hooks grab the stake
- Finger positioner
- Ringer breaker rotates shoe to lock in ringers
- Calks engineered for balance
- 4 American horseshoes
- 2 Solid steel 24 in. long stakes
- Durable nylon tote/storage bag
- Official rulebook
- Court layout instructions
- Approved by the National Horseshoe Pitchers Association
- Made in USA
- Approved For: NHPA Sanctioned
- Type: Complete Set
- Material: Steel
- Brand: St. Pierre
- Carry Bag Included: No
1 Questions | 1 Answers
Paul warner from Erie Pa asked:
where are the st. pierre horseshoes made?
St. Pierre horseshoes are made in the United States.