Strider 20 Sport Balance Bike
This item ships FREE!
The Strider 20 Sport Balance Bike is perfect for teens or adults with special needs or disabilities. Strider helps individuals learn to ride with the perfect balance of simplicity, safety and fun. Durable +frame with cross terrain tires and fully padded seat. Front and rear brakes plus removable footrests.
- Perfect balance of simplicity, safety, performance and fun without the weight and complication of pedals
- Designed for ages 10+
- Cross terrain tires offers a smooth ride on all surfaces
- Low 3 degree sweep highlight the standard 22.2 mm, 660 mm wide handlebars
- Fully padded seat with multiple front to back and seat angle adjustments
- Bar and seat clamps allow "No Tools" saddle height adjustment
- Unique, footrests can be added or removed to adjust to the rider's size and ability
- Frame mounted front and rear v brakes
- Seat-Height Range: 26.5" - 32.3"
- Fits Inseams of 27.5" - 33.3"
- Weight: 21.2 lbs
- Max Rider Weight: 242 lbs
- Brand: Strider