STX Apex 401 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
Designed to maximize your power game, the STX Apex 401 Field Hockey Stick was constructed with a 40% carbon content for stiffness and power and has a lower balance point that gives the +toe a heavier feel resulting in harder hits. This stick features an ETZ (Energy Transfer Zone) that provides strength and control for improved sweeps, and it utilized Nano Enhanced Resin System for maximized durability. It features the same shape as the more advanced Apex sticks, allowing you to grow through the line as your skills advance, and it was designed with a maxi toe to offer a larger receiving area and an emphasized sweet spot-- great for reverse stick control.
- 40% carbon content offers more power while introducing a stiffer feeling stick to the player
- ETZ (Energy Transfer Zone) provides strength and control for improved sweeps and better receiving the ball
- Features the same shape as the more advanced Apex sticks for enhanced skills
- Maxi toe offers a larger receiving area and an emphasized sweet spot-- great for reverse stick control
- Features a lower balance point that gives the toe a heavier feel
- Utilized Nano Enhanced Resin System to eliminate cracking and ensure responsiveness while improving durability
- Intermediate stick designed to maximize your power game
- Material: 40% Carbon, 55% Fiberglass, 5% Aramid
- Experience: Competitive, Advanced
- Brand: STX
- Weight: 580g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Standard - 24mm