STX Apex 701 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
Built for the power player, the STX Apex 701 Field Hockey Stick features a 70% carbon content, and it utilized Power Core technology in the toe of the stick for increased power transmission +to the ball. The ETZ (Energy Transfer Zone) provides added strength and control to improve your sweeps and to better receive the ball, while the maxi toe offers a larger receiving area with an emphasized sweet spot to give you a better touch on the ball. This stick features a standard bow shape that allows for easy execution of fundamental skills, and it has a lower balance point that gives the toe a heavier feel, resulting in harder hits. Plus, it utilized Nano Enhanced Resin System to eliminate cracking and microfractures and ensure responsiveness and durability throughout the life of the stick.
- Features a standard bow shape that allows for easy execution of fundamental skills
- Includes Power core technology in the toe of the stick for increased hitting power
- ETZ (Energy Transfer Zone) provides strength and control for improved sweeps and better receiving the ball
- 70% carbon content for extra power
- Features a lower balance point that gives the toe a heavier feel
- Maxi toe offers a larger receiving area and an emphasized sweet spot-- great for reverse stick control
- Utilized Nano Enhanced Resin System to eliminate cracking and ensure responsiveness while improving durability
- Material: 70% Carbon, 25% Fiberglass, 5% Aramid
- Experience: Advanced, Elite
- Brand: STX
- Weight: 565g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Standard - 24mm