STX Apex 901 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
Expertly crafted to provide maximum power out on the field, the STX Apex 901 Field Hockey Stick features a 90% carbon composition and was designed with a lower balance point, making the toe +heavier and resulting in harder hits. It included Power Core technology in the toe of the stick that used a heavier, stiffer core material to deliver increased power transmission to the ball, and it has an ETZ (Energy Transfer Zone) that provides added strength and control for improved sweeps and minimized deflection when receiving the ball. This stick utilized Patented Encore technology to absorb the stick's vibration and reduce the sting to your hands after hard hits, and it features a maxi toe design that provides a larger receiving area and an emphasized sweet spot for an improved first touch on the ball and superior reverse stick abilities. Plus, it was constructed with a thicker profile and used Nano Enhanced Resin System technology for increased durability and toughness.
- Includes Power core technology in the toe of the stick for increased hitting power
- ETZ (Energy Transfer Zone) provides strength and control for improved sweeps and better receiving the ball
- Features a lower balance point that gives the toe a heavier feel
- Patented Encore technology utilized high-density plastic surrounded by an elastomer overmold to absorb the stick's vibration and reduce "sting"
- Constructed with a thicker profile for increased durability and toughness
- Maxi toe offers a larger receiving area and an emphasized sweet spot-- great for reverse stick control
- Utilized Nano Enhanced Resin System to eliminate cracking and ensure responsiveness while improving durability
- Features a standard bow shape that allows for easy execution of fundamental skills
- Material: 90% Carbon, 10% Aramid
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: STX
- Weight: 550g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Standard - 24mm