STX RX 401 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
The STX RX 401 Field Hockey Stick utilizes its 40% carbon content to improve your hitting power and create a stiffer feeling stick that a more advanced player can use to their advantage +on deflections and direction changes, while its largely fiberglass composition still maintains a softer touch on the ball for increased control when receiving it. It features a low bow with a thin toe that maximizes your versatility, making this a great stick for midfielders, and the thin toe allows you to get under the ball to enhance your 3D play. Plus, the maxi toe shape offers a larger receiving area with an emphasized sweet spot, helping you get a better first touch on the ball while also improving your passing accuracy.
- 40% carbon content offers more power while introducing a stiffer feeling stick to the player
- Maxi toe offers a larger receiving area and an emphasized sweet spot-- great for reverse stick control
- Low bow and thin toe maximize versatility and enhance 3D skills
- Optimal balance point provides power with a light feel
- Balance Point: 40cm
- Point of maximum bow from bottom: 250mm
- Material: 40% Carbon, 60% Fiberglass
- Experience: Competitive
- Brand: STX
- Weight: 540g for 36.5'' stick
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Low Bow