STX Stallion HPR 401 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The STX Stallion HPR 401 Field Hockey Stick features a balanced bow shape like the 101 but has increased carbon for more power behind your hits and a stiffer feel in your hands. +It features an optimal balance point that gives it a lightweight feel without sacrificing any of its power, and the maxi toe offers a larger receiving area and an emphasized sweet spot, giving you more control and making ball reception easier. An excellent intermediate stick for the upright, versatile player!
- Features a balanced bow shape for the upright, versatile player
- 40% carbon content offers extra power while introducing a stiffer feel
- Maxi toe offers a larger receiving area and an emphasized sweet spot-- great for developing stick skills and control
- Optimal balance point provides a lightweight feel without sacrificing power
- Offers power and control for a versatile, responsive stick
- Features the same shape as other sticks in the Stallion HPR line but with a lower carbon content for more control
- Allows for the player to grow through the line as their skills advance
- Material: 40% Carbon, 55% Fiberglass, 5% Aramid
- Experience: Competitive, Advanced
- Brand: STX
- Weight: 560g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Balanced - 24mm