STX Stallion HPR 701 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The STX Stallion HPR 701 Field Hockey Stick features a 70% carbon composition for extreme power with a stiff feel, and it has Power Core Technology in the toe of the stick for +even more strength when hitting. It was designed with a balanced bow shape for the upright, versatile player and has an optimal balance point to give it a lightweight feel without sacrificing any of its power. Countervail Vibration Canceling Technology was used to reduce vibrations felt in the handle when hitting the ball, and the shaved toe design assists your execution of precision skills. Great for advanced players looking to take their game to the next level!
- 70% carbon composition provides extreme power
- Features a balanced bow shape for the upright, versatile player
- Features Power Core Technology in the toe of the stick for increased power when hitting
- Optimal balance point provides a lightweight feel without sacrificing power
- Countervail Vibration Canceling Technology reduces vibrations felt in the handle when hitting the ball
- Shaved toe for precision skills
- Offers power and control for a versatile, responsive stick
- Material: 70% Carbon, 25% Fiberglass, 5% Aramid
- Experience: Advanced
- Brand: STX
- Weight: 550g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Balanced - 24mm