STX Stallion HPR 901 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
With its 90% carbon composition, the STX Stallion HPR 901 Field Hockey Stick provides maximum power with a stiff feel and is an excellent stick for skilled players looking to perfect their game! +It features a balanced bow shape for the upright, versatile player and has an optimal balance point to give it a lightweight feel without sacrificing any of its power. Countervail Vibration Canceling Technology was used to reduce vibrations felt in the handle when hitting the ball, while Power Core Technology was included in the toe of the stick for even more strength behind your shots. Plus, the shaved toe assists your execution of precision skills.
- 90% carbon composition provides maximum power
- Features a balanced bow shape for the upright, versatile player
- Features Power Core Technology in the toe of the stick for increased power when hitting
- Optimal balance point provides a lightweight feel without sacrificing power
- Countervail Vibration Canceling Technology reduces vibrations felt in the handle when hitting the ball
- Shaved toe for precision skills
- Offers power and control for a versatile, responsive stick
- Material: 90% Carbon, 10% Aramid
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: STX
- Weight: 540g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Balanced - 24mm