STX Surgeon RX 401 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
With its 40% carbon content, the STX Surgeon RX 401 Field Hockey Stick offers more power than the 101, while still offering a forgiving touch for players perfecting their stick work, and it +features a maxi toe that provides a larger receiving area and an emphasized sweet spot that's great for reverse stick control. This stick utilized Nano Enhanced Resin System to eliminate cracking and microfractures that naturally occur after thousands of strikes, and it ensures responsiveness throughout the life of the stick while improving durability to withstand rigorous play. Its balance point and bow design create a lightweight feel that's easy to control, allowing you to maximize your precision game.
- Intermediate stick designed to maximize your precision game
- 40% carbon content offers more power while introducing a stiffer feeling stick to the player
- Maxi toe offers a larger receiving area and an emphasized sweet spot-- great for reverse stick control
- Balance point creates lightweight feel
- Utilized Nano Enhanced Resin System to eliminate cracking and ensure responsiveness while improving durability
- Features the same shape as the more advanced RX sticks for better performance
- Allows players to grow through the line as their skills advance
- Material: 40% Carbon, 55% Fiberglass, 5% Aramid
- Experience: Competitive, Advanced
- Brand: STX
- Weight: 560g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Balanced - 24mm