STX Surgeon RX 901 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
Designed for the elite player, the STX Surgeon RX 901 Field Hockey Stick utilized a 90% carbon content to provide maximum power, while its lightweight, balanced design offers superior precision. It was constructed +with a Control Channel that allows you to get under the ball more easily, maximizing your aerial game and improving your drag flicks, and it features Tactile Core technology in the toe of the stick to offer softer ball reception and enhance precise ball control when hitting and receiving. Its maxi toe shape creates a larger receiving area and an emphasized sweet spot that offers a better touch on the ball, and it has a textured surface that grips the ball while dribbling for increased control. Plus, this stick features Patented Encore technology that absorbs the stick's vibration and reduces sting for a better feel.
- Features a balanced bow shape with a Control Channel that allows players to maximize their aerial game
- Textured toe for increased control and grip on the ball while dribbling
- Tactile Core technology in the toe of the stick offers softer ball reception and enhances precise ball control when hitting and receiving
- Patented Encore technology utilized high-density plastic surrounded by an elastomer overmold to absorb the stick's vibration and reduce "sting"
- Maxi toe offers a larger receiving area and an emphasized sweet spot-- great for reverse stick control
- Lightweight stick for easy, precise movements
- Utilized Nano Enhanced Resin System to eliminate cracking and ensure responsiveness while improving durability
- Material: 90% Carbon, 10% Aramid
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: STX
- Weight: 530g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Balanced - 24mm