STX XPR 401 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
The STX XPR 401 Field Hockey Stick was constructed using mostly fiberglass that facilitates a softer touch on the ball for more control when receiving it, while its 40% carbon content gives you +extra hitting power and introduces a stiffer feeling stick than an all-fiberglass composition. It features a standard bow shape with increased playing surface area that maximize your power, accuracy, and control, and it has an optimal balance point that keeps the stick feeling lightweight and easy to maneuver. Plus, its maxi head offers a larger receiving area and has an emphasized sweet spot that makes better contact with the ball for increased hitting power.
- 40% carbon content offers more power while introducing a stiffer feeling stick to the player
- Standard bow shape and increased playing surface area maximize power, accuracy, and control
- Maxi toe offers a larger receiving area and an emphasized sweet spot-- great for reverse stick control
- Optimal balance point provides power with a light feel
- Balance Point: 38.5cm
- Point of maximum bow from bottom: 350mm
- Material: 40% Carbon, 60% Fiberglass
- Experience: Competitive
- Brand: STX
- Weight: 565g for 36.5'' stick
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Standard