Texas Christian Horned Frogs Kubb Viking Chess
Fun for the backyard or the tailgate, Texas Christian Horned Frogs Kubb Viking Chess will provide hours of fun for the whole party! Kubb, sometimes called Viking Chess , is an outdoor game often +described as a combination of bowling and horseshoes. Popular in Europe, the object of the game is to knock the King over before the opposing team does. Teams must use wooden tossing dowels to successively knock over the opponents Kubbs. After all of the opposing team's Kubbs have been eliminated, the team can then attempt to knock down the King and win the game. Gaining popularity in the U.S., this challenging game requires concentration and strategy, yet is fun and engaging for players of all ages.
- (10) 6" x 2.75" Kubb blocks
- (6) 1.5" x 12" Kubb tossing dowels
- (1) 12" x 3.5" King Kubb
- (4) Corner pegs
- (1) Carry bag
- All pieces are constructed from 100% kiln-dried hardwood
- Outdoor game combines bowling and horseshoes for hours of fun
- League: NCAA
- Team: Texas Christian Horned Frogs
- Brand: Victory Tailgate
- Weight: 10 lbs.