The North Face Borealis Backpack
This item ships FREE!
The perfect commuting backpack with a refresh, The North Face Borealis Backpack is reliable and durable for daily commutes, weekend trips or day hikes. Large main compartment for books, binders and laptop. 15" +laptop sleeve is padded and fleece-lined for superior protection. Front compartment with organization plus two mesh water bottle pockets, fleece lined sunglass or electronics pocket with quick access and front elastic bungee system for external storage. The improved FlexVent suspension system features injection molded shoulder straps, padded mesh back panel and breathable lumbar panel for superior comfort and breathability.
- FlexVent suspension system features injection molded shoulder straps, a padded back mesh panel and breathable lumbar panel
- Padded, fleece lined 15" laptop sleeve in main compartment
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization with padded tablet sleeve and zippered secure pockets
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- Two extended mesh water bottle pockets with quick-draw cell phone access on one side
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Front elastic bungee system for external storage
- Comfortable padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- Avg Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
- Material: 600D Polyester Toile, 500D Nylon Oxford Slub, 420D Nylon, 210D Cordura Nylon Ripstop
- Capacity: 28L
- Dimensions: 19.75'' x 13.25'' x 9.75''
- Style: 15'' Laptop Compatible
- Type: Backpack
- Recommended Use: Hiking, Daily Commute, Travel, School
- Brand: The North Face
0% Recommend this product
(0 of 1 responses)
August 27, 2012
1 Questions | 3 Answers
Thad from Springfield, IL asked:
Is this a mens or womens backpack? I am a 6ft 4in male and wonder if it will fit?
The Borealis is a men's backpack, and should fit you well!
Most of The North Face backpacks have a 'unisex' fit that will work for both men and women. However, some styles also come in a specific Women's design that will have a better and more comfortable fit. The Women's Borealis can be found here: http://www.sportsunlimitedinc.com/the-north-face-womens-borealis-backpack.html
What about for Women would it work too?