TK3.4 Control Bow Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
Designed for intermediate level players, the TK 3.4 Control Bow Field Hockey Stick has a mostly fiberglass composition that offers a softer touch on the ball for more control, and it included carbon +to increase your hitting power and Kevlar to dampen vibrations in the handle for a better feel in your hands. Its Control Bow features a sweeping profile that offers all round assistance to a 360-degree skillset, making it the perfect stick for the all-rounder. Plus, the toe has a textured surface that creates a better grip on the ball for quicker, more controlled skill execution.
- 3K Biaxial Carbon Fiber generates incredible power while maintaining a lightweight feel
- Mostly fiberglass construction for a softer touch and more control when receiving the ball
- Kevlar content reduces vibration when hitting or receiving the ball to minimize the sting felt in your hands
- Reactive Liquid Polymer Technology utilizes a special polymeric additive to improve the strength, durability, and performance of the stick
- Textured surface on the toe offers a better grip on the ball for more control
- Control Bow features a sweeping profile that offers all round assistance to a 360-degree skillset
- 24mm Bow peak at 235mm
- Material: 30% Carbon, 60% Fiberglass, 10% Kevlar
- Experience: Competitive
- Brand: TK
- Weight: 530 g
- Type: Outdoor
- Bow Shape: Control Bow