TK Synergy 2 Plus Composite Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
Constructed using TK-exclusive carbon technology, the TK Synergy 2 Plus Composite Field Hockey Stick offers an extremely durable, hyper rigid feel and has a reinforced head that's resistant against abrasion, and it utilized +an Integrated Damping System whose unique fibers dissipate energy upon impact to reduce vibrations in the handle. The bow was designed to deliver ultimate drag flick performance, and the scoop design offers a lighter pick up and enhances ball control and aerial skills. Excellent hitting power and dynamic ball control-- all with a bold black and white graphic design.
- Scoop design for enhanced ball control and aerial skills
- 3mm Control Wing Technology Groove in the playing surface creates a lighter pick up
- Excellent hitting power and evenly balanced
- Bow design aids dynamic ball control and multi-directional dribbling
- Delivers powerful drag flicks and aerial passes
- Utilized Carbon Straight Bar Reinforcement Technology for a hyper rigid and more durable stick
- Multiwall Carbon Nano Tube Technology for extreme rigidity and durability
- Integrated Damping System utilizes unique fibers to dissipate energy and reduce vibrations to the handle
- Sheepfoot Compression Molding technology compacts the stick to remove micro air bubbles and increase bulk density for maximum stick strength
- Carbide Diffusion Technology for a reinforced head that is resistant against abrasion
- Holographic checkered pattern with a bold graphic design
- Material: 70% Carbon, 10% Aramid, 20% Fiberglass
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: TK
- Weight: 530g
- Type: Outdoor
- Bow Shape: Late bow plus - 25mm