TK Total 1.1 Innovate Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The TK Total 1.1 Innovate Field Hockey Stick features a Carbon Braided sleeve over its unique structural core of Unidirectional Carbon, resulting in a much stronger and more flexible stick than its traditional +woven alternatives. It delivers ultimate hitting power down the field while still maintaining an evenly balanced feel and great ball control, and its Innovate stick shape offers all round assistance to a 360 degree skillset-- great for multi-directional dribbling. Epoflex Technology provides superior shock absorption and reduces vibrations felt in your hands when hitting the ball, and the handle was wrapped with high performance cushioned grip for a non-slip grip even in the rain!
- Features a Carbon Braided sleeve over a structural core of Unidirectional Carbon for unparalleled power, performance, and feel
- Utilized a TK Innovate stick design with the 25mm apex moved slightly towards the head of the stick for an evenly balanced feel
- Offers ultimate ball control and multi-directional dribbling
- Graphene Matrix Technology includes a conventional epoxy resin in the graphene matrix system to provide high impact strength
- Epoflex Technology utilizes a modified rubber material that was bonded with epoxy molecules to provide superior shock absorption
- Excellent power with great feel to maximize ball control and hitting power
- TK Total One high performance cushioned grip for non-slip play
- Material: 100% Carbon
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: TK
- Weight: 520g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Late bow