TK Total 1.2 Illuminate Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
Designed to amplify your 3D abilities, the TK Total 1.2 Illuminate Field Hockey Stick utilized an extreme late bow with a concave channel in the shaft that give you ultimate ball control and +increase your slingshot momentum when flicking, and it has a Precision Engineered Head shape that reduced the thickness of the head to help you get under the ball better for quicker pick up and more powerful drag flicks. Its high carbon content combined with Carbotrax Technology creates an ultra-stiff and rigid stick with unparalleled strength, while still maintaining a lightweight feel. Plus, it features a Traction Control grip with Epoflex Technology in the shaft that provides superior shock absorption and gives you a more comfortable and secure grip on your stick. Intense power with dynamic ball control-- perfect for elite forwards looking to take their aerial game to the next level!
- Carbotrax Technology utilized a special triaxal Carbon Weave to offer increased rigidity and strength with a lighter weight
- Utilized a TK Illuminate bow design with the 25mm apex at a low placement for high level assistance when dribbling, aerial passing, and drag flicking
- Concave groove placed in the lower third of the shaft for increased ball control and improved aerial skills
- Precision engineered head shape creates sharper angles and reduced head thickness for increased maneuverability
- Graphene Matrix Technology includes a special carbon blend called epoxy resin in the graphene matrix system to provide high impact strength
- Epoflex Technology utilizes a modified rubber material that was bonded with epoxy molecules to provide superior shock absorption
- Traction Control grip was made using all-new anti-slip material that offers supreme touch and feel on the stick
- Material: 90% Carbon, 10% Aramid
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: TK
- Weight: 510g
- Type: Outdoor
- Bow Shape: Extreme Late Bow