TK Total 2.5 Innovate Plus Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The TK Total 2.5 Innovate Plus Field Hockey Stick was designed with a scoop shape in the toe and a concave groove in the blade that offer enhanced ball control, helping to keep +the ball on your stick as you dribble up the field. The Innovate stick design features a late bow and an evenly balanced feel that aids 3D skill execution and allows for quick, multi-directional dribbling, and it utilized a mainly fiberglass composition to give it a lightweight feel and offer a softer touch on the ball. This stick utilized Carbon Straight Bar Reinforcement Technology to align the carbon in a specific way that creates a stiffer feel and a more durable stick, and Reactive Liquid Polymer Technology further enhances its durability.
- Utilized a TK Innovate stick design with the 25mm apex moved slightly towards the head of the stick for an evenly balanced feel
- Offers ultimate ball control and multi-directional dribbling
- Scoop design in the toe for enhanced ball control and aerial skills
- Concave groove helps to maintain a central ball position across the playing area, further aiding close ball control
- Utilized Carbon Straight Bar Reinforcement Technology for a hyper rigid and more durable stick
- Reactive Liquid Polymer Technology for enhanced durability
- Material: 30% Carbon, 10% Aramid, 60% Fiberglass
- Experience: Competitive, Advanced
- Brand: TK
- Weight: 530g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Late bow scoop