TK Total 3.6 Activate Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
Designed using Advanced Matrix Construction Technology, the TK Total 3.6 Activate Field Hockey Stick has a mostly fiberglass composition that gives it a lightweight, balanced feel, and it utilized aramid in its design +to help reduce the vibrations felt in the handle when hitting the ball down the field. It offers a softer, more forgiving touch on the ball, so it won't rebound too far off your stick when receiving it. Plus, it utilized a TK Activate stick shape whose 22mm apex is towards the mid point of the stick to give it a great feel and offer you maximum control. Great for players who prefer an upright playing style or are still developing their skills!
- Mostly fiberglass construction for a softer touch and more control when receiving the ball
- Utilized a TK Activate stick design with the 22mm apex towards the mid point of the stick to give it a nice, balanced feel
- Features Advanced Matrix Construction Technology that utilizes a carefully blended composition to offer more power with an incredible feel
- Aramid content reduces vibration when hitting or receiving the ball
- Ideally suited for players who prefer an upright playing style or are still developing their skills
- Material: 10% Aramid, 90% Fiberglass
- Experience: Competitive, Beginner
- Brand: TK
- Weight: 550g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Midi
- Bow Shape: Control Bow - 22mm