Tour Code 9 Junior Inline Hockey Skates
The Tour Code 9 Junior Inline Hockey Skates were designed with a high ankle design that offers great support to prevent injury, and they feature Deluxe EVA Comfort padding with a quick-dry lining +for maximum comfort and the best fit while skating. Chrome bearings and an aluminum tri-coil system were used for strength and durability, and the Tour force speed formula control wheels can be used on indoor or outdoor surfaces. Complete with a lace up closure for the best possible fit.
- Deluxe EVA Comfort padding with a quick-dry lining
- Reinforced ankle support
- BEVO Silver-5 race rated (chrome) bearings
- Tour force speed formula control wheels for indoor or outdoor use
- Tour aluminum power track tri-coil system
- Gender Age: Boys', Girls'
- Type: Hockey, Inline
- Brand: Tour
- Material: Deluxe EVA Comfort padding, chrome bearings, aluminum chassis
- Wheels: Tour Force Speed Formula Control Series