Tubbs Men's Xplore Snowshoe Kit
This item ships FREE!
The Tubbs Men's Xplore Snowshoe Kit is the one package you need to provide a great day of hiking. It comes with one pair of men's Xplore snowshoes, one pair of Tubbs 2-part +adjustable snowshoe poles, and one pair of men's Tubbs gaiters. The aluminum Fit-Step Frame was designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail that reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee, and ankle joints, and its Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and shed snow off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain. The Recreational carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill, and side hill in packed snow conditions, while the underfoot pivot point allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. The QuickPull binding allows for speedy adjustments and provides an optimal fit around your feet.
- Includes one pair of men's Xplore snowshoes, one pair of Tubbs 2-part adjustable snowshoe poles, and one pair of men's Tubbs gaiters
- Innovative, biomechanical Fit-Step frame reduces impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10% with a slightly upturned, rounded tail
- Rotating Toe Cord design allows the tail to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio strain by 7%
- Underfoot pivot point allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow
- Forefoot strap with QuickPull binding is easy to tighten and unlocks with the push of a button
- Pivoting toe stop for quick adjustments and control wings to align heel
- Carbon steel toe and heel crampons have front and rear braking teeth for great grip on uphill, downill and side hill
- Tubbs SoftTec decking for lightweight flotation
- Size 25 supports 120-200 lbs, Size 30 supports 170-250 lbs