Twin City Blister Resister Crew Socks
The Twin City Blister Resister Crew Socks boasts low odor retention, notable breathability, and performance that improves with wear; mohair fibers in the heel/toe reduce friction and provide unique wicking properties that alleviate +hot spots and prevent blisters.
- TCK proDRI: carefully selected pro-grade fabrics known for their hydrophobic, wicking, and moisture management attributes; products with TCK proDRI retain their insulating qualities even when wet, and they keep your feet dry; a dry foot retains warmth in the winter and coolness in the summer, and the absence of moisture next to the skin helps to minimize hot spots and blisters.
- Blister control: unique yarns naturally reduce friction and wick away moisture, high-splice designs provide extra shielding in problem areas, and/or dependable liners add a base layer of protection.
- Climate control: merino wool naturally regulates temperature (i.e. like insulation in a home, it protects against cold in the winter and heat in the summer), and it can be worn year-round and in all types of weather
- Sock Design
- Heel/toe construction
- Double welt top
- Mohair fibers in heel/toe
- Smooth toe seam
- Popular Uses
- Material - 66% Coolmax polyester, 12% Nylon, 10% Mohair, 6% Merino wool, 4% Elastic, 2% Lycra spandex
- Material: 66% Coolmax polyester, 12% Nylon, 10% Mohair, 6% Merino wool, 4% Elastic, 2% Lycra spandex
- Recommended Use: Casual, Lacrosse, Football, Basketball, Golf, Multisport, Training
- Length: Crew
- Gender Age: Men's, Women's
- Brand: Twin City
0% Recommend this product
(0 of 2 responses)
Blister Resister TCK Sox
Probably the best sport sox I ahve ever wore. They wick away moisture and heat. Thick and cool at the same time. 4x what I would expect to pay but worth it all.
November 11, 2012
Warm, soft, comfy, not too bulky, well-made.