Twin City Krazisox Polkadot Socks
The Twin City Krazisox Polkadot Socks with TCK proDRI feature a popular polkadot pattern in a variety of colors. Socks with TCK proDRI retain their insulating qualities, even when wet, and they keep +your feet dry; a dry foot retains warmth in the winter and coolness in the summer.
- TCK proDRI: carefully selected pro-grade fabrics known for their hydrophobic, wicking, and moisture management attributes; products with TCK proDRI retain their insulating qualities, even when wet, and they keep your feet dry; a dry foot retains warmth in the winter and coolness in the summer, and the absence of moisture next to the skin helps to minimize hot spots and blisters.
- Blister control: unique yarns naturally reduce friction and wick away moisture. High-splice designs provide extra shielding in problem areas, and/or dependable liners add a base layer of protection.
- Antimicrobial: built-in deodorant that effectively battles sock odor, even during periods of heavy perspiration; high-grade yarns with embedded antimicrobial agents act to inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi, the typical culprits behind unpleasant odor; and you can count on this protection for the life of the sock.
- Sock Design
- Heel/toe construction
- Double welt top
- Flat-knit construction
- Smooth toe seam
- Popular Uses
- Casual wear
- Material - 77% Polypropylene, 17% Nylon, 3% Elastic, 3% Lycra® spandex
- Material: 77% Polypropylene, 17% Nylon, 3% Elastic, 3% Lycra® spandex
- Recommended Use: Multisport, Funny, Field Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, Training
- Length: Knee High
- Gender Age: Women's, Girls'
- Brand: Twin City
0% Recommend this product
(0 of 1 responses)
Socks were perfect for my ball team Girls all loved them. They fit perfectly and shipped fast
2 Questions | 2 Answers
Mary from Andover, MA asked:
Will shin pads fit under these socks?
Mary, sure thing. Recommended Use: Multisport, Funny, Field Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, Training
Megan from Louisiana asked:
Im wanting these socks in Navy/White for my softball team. Are these socks over-the-calf???
Yes, these are over-the-calf socks.