The Schutt AiR XP Ultralite Football Helmet with Titanium Facemask
is THE lightest adult football helmet on the market today! Weighing in at
3lbs or less, the Ultralite delivers all of the impact absorption,
cushioning, style, and injury protection you loved about the classic AiR XP,
but at even less weight, and now, with an included Titanium
facemask...standard! Play faster, play smarter, and play safer than ever
before with this high-performance, low-weight football helmet.
Known for the advanced TPU cushioning system, built into a traditional football helmet shell,
the AiR XP has been one of the most popular helmets amongst high school,
college, and professional players, and continues to be the helmet of choice
for even the most elite of football stars.
Advanced features include:
TPU Cushioning System
The AiR XP uses Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) Cushioning that's been proven superior to traditional foam padding in game-like conditions: better impact absorption, better heat management and better hygienics. TPU cushioning won't take a compression set, won't break down (even after thousands of impacts) and is resistant to mold, mildew fungus and bacteria.
SUREFIT Air Liner System
The AiR XP features a two-piece SUREFIT inflatable air liner system that makes this football's best fitting and most comfortable helmet. The SUREFIT air liner is made from a soft, yet durable anti-microbial material that gives you a precise, custom fit right out of the box.
60% lighter than carbon steel, and stronger
than stainless steel, Titanium facemasks are the elite choice for the elite
player. Included standard with the AiR XP Ultralite.
The Tests Don't Lie
In head to head testing by an independent lab, the TPU cushioning in the AiR XP dramatically outperformed the Xenith X1 (23% Less impact absorbed), the Riddell Revolution (12% less) and the Riddell VSR-4 (28% less) under game-like conditions.
| Football Helmet Features: |
- Virginia Tech Helmet Rating: ★★★
The lightest adult helmet on the market: averaging 3lbs even!
- Traditional, spherical polycarbonate alloy shell
- Thermoplastic Urethane Cushioning (TPU) for better impact absorption, heat management and hygienics
Mechanical attachments firmly secure the innovative TPU to the inside of
the shell, keeping the cushioning properly placed even after hard hits
- Lightweight titanium facemask included standard - up to 60% lighter
than carbon steel facemasks, and stronger than stainless steel
- SUREFIT ventilated air liner features two parts: a lateral air liner and crown air liner, for a custom fit and comfort right out of the box
- AiR-LOC dual lock inflation valves for both crown and lateral air liners with new Velcro attachment system to keep valves in place
- SUREFIT slots allow for fitting the chin straps along the inside of the helmet
- Large crown ventilation holes
- Multi-functional ear hole design
- Multiple-option chinstrap integration
- Meets NOCSAE Football Standards
- Standard ROPO-SW Grey Titanium faceguard
- 7/8" AiR Maxx TPU Jaw Pads
- Varsity Soft Cup Chin Strap