With a three-in-one design, The North Face Anden Men's Triclimate Jacket
offers unmatched value and dependability. The HyVent hard shell is
waterproof, breathable and fully seam sealed, shutting out rain and snow, yet
still allowing perspiration to escape. The interior lining is soft,
lightweight fleece that looks great on it's own or can be zipped into the shell.
Adjustable hood with two secure-zip hand pockets on both the shell and fleece
liner. Wear the shell alone as a rain jacket or the fleece liner for
transitional fall weather. Combine them and you have a durable coat that
can take on winter's harshest conditions.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed HyVent exterior
- 100g fleece interior liner
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments
- Attached adjustable hood
- Internal media pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Self fabric adjustable cuff tabs
- Body: 75D 110 g/m2 100% polyester HyVent
- liner: 100g recycled
- Average weight: 960 g (33.86 oz)
- Center back length: 30"
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty