Chin Up Bars
Tips for doing a Pull-Up
- Pull-Ups / Chin-Ups can be done in 2 ways;
with either an overhand grip (palms facing away from you) or underhand grip
(palms facing toward you).
- A wider grip targets your lateral muscles
while a narrower grip targets your middle back.
- Beginners should exercise so that your chin
reaches the bar. For a tougher exercise, try pulling your chest up to the
- Pause before lowering yourself.
- Pull-ups are a strenuous activity, please
consult your physician before attempting this activity.
Questions & Answers
© 1998-2013 Sports Unlimited Inc.