Chin Up Bars
Tips for doing a Pull-Up
- Pull-Ups / Chin-Ups can be done in 2 ways; with either an overhand grip (palms facing away from you) or underhand grip (palms facing toward you).
- A wider grip targets your lateral muscles while a narrower grip targets your middle back.
- Beginners should exercise so that your chin reaches the bar. For a tougher exercise, try pulling your chest up to the bar.
- Pause before lowering yourself.
- Pull-ups are a strenuous activity, please consult your physician before attempting this activity.
Questions & Answers
SHOP FITNESSAerobic Exercise Machines Individual Weights Medicine Balls Free Weights Weight Lifting Equipment Monitors Fitness Accessories Exercise Mats Steps Yoga & Pilates Exercise Balls Balance / Stability Training Trampolines Boxing Equipment Water Bottles Muscle Massagers Gloves Saunas Online Workout Programs Sports Medicine