If you are looking for an economical, hitch mounted 2-bike rack, then look no
further then the Swagman XTC-2 (Part# 64670) and the Hollywood Racks Trailer
Rider (Part# HR200). Both of these racks are reasonable priced (Under $220) and
contain all the basic features you need to get your bikes safely from point A to
What’s the same?
- Two bike capacity
- Fit hitch sizes 1 1/4" and 2"
- Anti rattle hitch pin to ensure rack is secured tightly to the hitch
- Maximum bike wheel base: 60"
- 3 Points of contact to secure bike to vehicle: Padded frame hook, hook & loop straps and wheel craddles
- Wheels craddles are adjustable to fit many different size bikes
- Fits 20"-29" wheel sizes
- Easy assembly
- Do not contain bike locks (sold separately)
- Manfacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The HR200 Trailer Rider holds bikes up to 45 lbs. each while the Swagman
XTC-2 holds bikes up to 35 lbs. each.
- The HR200 has a greater ground clearance at 18” inches compared to the XTC-2
at 15” when measured on a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek. If you car has a low hitch
mount, you might want to consider selecting the HR200 for the additional 3” of
ground clearance. The HR200 features a raised shank that enable for this
- Both bike racks feature 3 positions. The loading positions and the suitcase
(storage) positions are the same but the hatch back access position varies. The
Hollywood HR200 has the main mast that fold/tilts away from the car while the
Swagman XTC-2 has the main mast that fold/tilts sideways allowing for rear hatch
- The Hollywood Racks HR200 is able to fit a maximum tire width of 3” compared
to the XTC-2 maximum tire width of 2.5”.
- Measurement from hitch to outer wheel craddle is about 26” for the HR200 and
22” for the XTC-2.
You can't go wrong with either of these 2 bike racks.
Both are well built and reasonably priced. You can be sure you bike is
safe with either the Swagman XTC-2 (Part# 64670) or the Hollywood Racks Trailer
Rider (Part# HR200).