The Bison Reusable Steel Basketball Court Stencils can be used to paint every line you need to create a full-sized basketball court including base lines, lanes, free-throw lines, top of key and official high school three-point lines. They were made out of steel so they won't rip or blow away like typical paper or plastic stencils, and with minimal cleaning after each use, these stencils could last virtually forever, painting and repainting multiple courts for basketball games. Great for park departments, school district maintenance departments, playground installation crews, or even for your own outdoor home court!
- Easy-to-use stencil kit creates sharp, straight lines and can be reused court after court
- Only requires minimal cleaning of paint build up in between uses
- Kit includes 20 ga. steel stencils that paint 1.5" wide base lines, lanes, free-throw lines, top of key and official high school three-point lines
- Requires 2 to 3 cans of spray paint for each complete court
- Great for park departments, school district maintenance departments, and playground installation crews