Blazer Football Knee High Trainer - 16 feet
The Blazer Football Knee High Trainer greatly improves the balance and agility of football players of every position. Ideal for all sports at all levels. Constructed of structural steel tubing. Completely portable and +collapsible by simply pulling three pins. Trainer is 5' wide and up to 40' long. A 40' unit stores in an area 16" wide, 15' long, and 9" high. Zinc plated tubing. Heavy-duty shock cord stretches to prevent injury.
- Heavy-duty shock cord stretches to prevent injury
- Completely portable and collapsible by simply pulling three pins
- Available lengths: 16', 24', 32', 40'
- Type: Agility, Speed
- Brand: Blazer
0% Recommend this product
(0 of 1 responses)
By Jason Hover
July 26, 2010
Nice ropes course
Just what I was looking for in terms of a ropes course. A couple things could be improved though:
- Make it break down into 3 sections of 5.5 feet each instead of 2 sections of 8 feet each.
- Make it less wide -- it's 58" wide I believe. 40"-45" would be plenty
With the above changes, you could transport it in the back of an SUV. But with its current dimensions you need a pickup truck. That is my only gripe!