Douglas Women's Zena "Ms. D" PZMSD Lineman Football Shoulder Pads
Take the field with confidence because when you gear up with the Douglas Women's Zena MS D Linemen Football Shoulder Pads you can take on anyone. Designed with the renowned Douglas' Air Management system, +these female specific shoulder pads are exactly what any lineman could ever ask for.
- Low profile and lightweight design give great range of motion and vision perfect for offensive line, defensive line, and tight ends
- Zena pads use Air Management protection that uses open cell foam of the shoulder pad and utilizes thousands of air cells to disperse the impact of energy to a wide area for less shock to the body
- Streamlined cushions fit closer to the shell and make this pad lightweight and compact
- Breast plate is adjustable up and down to fit all female players
- The Zena series is anatomically designed specifically for women's bodies.
- Made in the USA
- Position: OL, DL, TE
- Gender Age: Adult
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Brand: Douglas
100% Recommend this product
(2 of 2 responses)
February 26, 2016
I use these and they are great. She did encounter an issue with the screws on the breast plate coming loose after they had to be adjusted but it was an easy fix!
Grand Rapids, MI
December 12, 2015
Love these. After trying on many shoulder pads, I've find these to perfectly fit the female body type. I so Love them!!!! I recommend all female players buy these pads!!!
1 Questions | 1 Answers
Michelle from Yorkton, Sask. Canada asked:
wondering why the band width numbers are much lower than a bra sizing bandwith? Bra sizing bandwidths are 30,32,34,36 etc. whereas the bandwidth for this item is 20" at the largest. Therefore not sure what size to order? My daughter measures 34" (width around and under the breasts). Can you please recommend what size I should order for her (s,m,L,xl). I do not like having to return items bought online, therefore would like to get the correct size.
The "Band" size for Douglas Women's Shoulder Pads is really the shoulder measurement from tip to tip across the upper back (AC joint to AC joint across the scapulas).