Elkadart Ultra Sonic 80% Tungsten Steel Tip Darts
Break the sound barrier and take your game to the next level when you bring the Elkadart Ultra Sonic Steel Tip Darts, designed for use with sisal dart boards. These darts are packed +with features starting with the barrel, fashioned from 80% Tungsten and 20% Nickel. Tungsten is a very dense metal, able to create slimmer darts with the same weight as lighter metals; this allows for tighter shot groupings without sacrificing control, increasing your scores. Tungsten is a sign of quality and durability as well because of its density. A higher tungsten content will produce a slimmer dart profile than one with less and 80% is among the highest you'll find in dart set. More tungsten in the dart increases the price as tungsten is a rare metal and its density takes more effort to machine. The increased price gives a higher quality barrel and can improve performance, increasing scores. Each barrel possesses razorback ridges and recessed rings, allowing your grip to remain precise throw after throw. The Ultra Sonic Darts feature tough, lightweight aluminum shafts. These shafts feature locking holes that allow a more secure fit to your barrel; you won't find yourself retightening these shafts after a shot or two. Finally, each dart is finished off with Ultra Sonic soundwave designs adorning each flight, for a unique look on each dart. Each set includes three flights, three shafts, and a slim dart case. Made with pride in England.
- 80% Tungsten Barrels have a slim profile, allowing for tighter grouping of shots which increase scoring.
- Knurled barrel feature razorback ridges, and rings to provide an excellent and consistent grip throw after throw.
- Aluminum Shafts feature locking holes, the most secure way to fasten shafts to barrels and improve stability.
- Custom 100 micron flights feature the all new Ultra Sonic graphics! The extra thick flights will stand up to harsh throws as well.
- Includes three 100 micron flights, three aluminum shafts, and a slim dart case.