Fisher 2 Man Bull Football Sled
PROMO! $50 Off This Item - Limited Time - Applies in Cart
Leaves warehouse in 2-3 weeks
The Fisher 2 Man Bull Football Sled teaches players to roll their hips, therefore maximizing power and allowing them to drive through their opponents. Proper hand placement is taught with hand engagement areas +and target numbers on each blocking pad. The spring tension can be adjusted through the full range of motion. Pads also lock down for drive blocking and height can adjusted to 38", 40" and 42". Each foam blocking head mounts to a 3" x 3" steel post that telescopes into the fulcrum mechanism. Modular construction allows this sled to easily be expanded as needed or desired. 3 pad shape options and several vinyl colors are available. 5 year manufacturer warranty and powder coated metal provides maximum weather resistance and confidence that this blocking sled will last through years of training. Recommended for high school ages and above.
- Realistic torso pad with hand engagement area
- Blocking head mounts to a 3" x 3" steel post that telescopes into the fulcrum mechanism
- Powder coated steel frame
- Modular construction allows you to easily expand as you desire
- Pads lock down for drive blocking
- Pad height is adjustable from 38", 40" and 42"
- Pads feature target number and hand engagement area for correct hand placement
- Adjustable spring tension on the release mechanism of the sled
- 3 pad shape options: Man, T-Pad and Zone
- Color options: Man and T pads available in 11 different colors. Zone pad available in red & blue, black & red or gold & red
- Recommended for high school ages and above
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty:
- Main Frame: Tough, durable and guaranteed for 5 years on all metal parts. All metal surfaces are powder coated to prevent rust.
- Skids: Sled skins are formed, not cut and welded. 30 degree angles assure a smooth transition over grass or turf
- Weight: 305 lbs
- Gender Age: Adult
- Type: Sleds
- Brand: Fisher Athletic