Gared Stationary / Ceiling Braced Ceiling Suspended Basketball Backstop
Please call 1-800-693-6368 for Pricing. You can place your order over the phone. Best for: Non-folding design with ceiling brace for those projects not requiring backstops to be moved and will not allow +bracing to the wall. The Gared Stationary / Ceiling Braced Ceiling Suspended Basketball Backstop offers the customer several options and versatility when designing an athletic facility for any level of competition. This single post backstop is stationary and braces to the ceiling. It includes a 6 5/8" main mast for tremendous strength and stability with steel sway braces to prevent side to side motion. The Direct-Goal-Attachment transfers stress through the backboard directly to the support structure. Ideal for gyms in schools, churches and fitness centers.
- Stationary / ceiling braced single post backstop
- Direct-Goal-Attachment transfers stress through the backboard directly to the support structure
- Adjustable support hangers offer approximately 6" of adjustability for easy installation
- Completely Welded Frame guarantees strength and stability at any height
- 6 5/8" O.D. main mast for greater strength and stability
- Heavy gauge rectangular steel sway braces to prevent side to side movement
- Simple clean appearance
- All-welded construction for heights up to 30'
- Clamped construction for heights over 30'
- Full contact fittings
- Expert Welding
- Does not include backboard or rim
- Type: Gymnasium
- Style: Ceiling Mount
- Brand: Gared
1 Questions | 1 Answers
san mar constructors from oak grove, la. asked:
how much does this system weigh
They average about 1000 lbs per system.