Gordini Aquabloc III Junior Gloves
The Gordini Aquabloc III Junior Gloves were constructed with a Flex fabric shell and have a synthetic leather palm, fingers, thumb, and wrap caps that provide excellent grip and long-lasting durability. They utilize +an Aquabloc insert and a Hydrowick microdenier lining that allow moisture to escape but don't allow water molecules to penetrate, keeping snow out of your gloves and ensuring your hands stay dry out on the slopes! They also included Megaloft insulation to help retain heat inside the glove for all-day warmth, and reinforcements were used for extra durability and abrasion resistance. Waterproof and windproof while still allowing some breathability inside for unmatched comfort and warmth!
- Flex fabric shell with a 3 layer thermal ply waterproof, windproof, and breathable trim
- Synthetic leather palm, fingers, thumb, and wrap caps provide excellent grip and extra durability
- Megaloft insulation retains heat inside the glove
- Aquabloc insert allows moisture to escape but does not allow water molecules to penetrate
- Hydrowick microdenier lining for moisture management
- Fleece cuff for a soft, warm feel
- Synthetic leather sidewall reinforcement for durability and abrasion resistance
- Palm and thumb reinforcement for abrasion resistance
- Gender Age: Boys', Girls'
- Type: Waterproof, Windproof, Insulated
- Brand: Gordini