ISC RAD Rope Adjustment Device
The RAD 'Rope Adjustment Device' is a multi-functional device which can be used as part of a work-positioning lanyard (for 10.5 - 12.7mm rope). The RAD can also be used for ascent, descent, +work-positioning/restraint, belay and progress capture. The 'squeeze style' device makes smooth adjustment easy, while the spring-loaded flip down handle allows easy use, especially in descent mode. The RAD can be supplied as an individual device which can be fitted with rope and a choice of connectors. The RAD now features a new top bollard, which allows the user the choice of fixing the side plate in place (in line with Lanyard-related standards), or removing the captivation screw, allowing the front plate to be swung open, for mid-line attachment. The swinging side plate is particularly useful when the device is in used in descent/ascent.
- Can be used as part of a work-positioning lanyard or flipline
- May also be used for Ascent, Descent, Work Positioning/Restraint, Belay, & Pulley/Hauling Braking
- Weight: 306 grams (11ounces)
- Strength: Working Load Limit: 200kg (441lbs.)
- For use with single ropes from 10.5 - 12.7mm (3/8 - 1/2")
- Certifications: CE EN12841-C, EN358