Spalding Locking Super Float Floor Plate/Sleeve - Pair
The Spalding Locking Super Float Floor Plate/Sleeve - Pair are designed for use in floating wood floors. The extra large cover plates allow a 6" opening above the floor plate to allow a +floating wood floor 1-1 1/2" of float without the floor interfering with access to the sleeves in the concrete below the floor. The cover plates are removed when the floor sleeves are in use, and are lockable when the floor sleeves are not in use.
- Recommended for retrofits only, not for new construction
- 8"(20cm) I.D. wide cover plate allows for 1-1/2" (38mm) of float
- Cover plate is lockable with hex key (included)
- Floor sleeve has a 3 1/16" inside diameter and length of 9 3/32"
- Floor sleeve is finished with a baked metallic blue powder coat to inhibit corrosion