Teufelberger KM III 5/8" Climbing Rope
KM-III is an exceptional static rope for rappelling, caving, rescue, top roping, fixed rope applications, hauling, and life safety applications ? a true jack-of-all-trades. The polyester cover of KM-III is balanced with a +polyamide core to limit rotation, bouncing, and stretch. Our KM-III is NFPA and CE certified. Thirty-two bobbins produce the right cover for the unique demands required of this static rope and the optimum cover/core ratio. This creates an incredibly smooth cover, higher tensile strengths, and superior handling characteristics.
- 32-strand cover for optimum cover/core ratio
- Polyester over polyamide with a balanced, torque free construction
- Excellent handling and knot holding characteristics
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent UV protection
- Weight: 10.3 lbs/100'
- Strength: 11,460 lbs/51kN
- UL Classified NFPA 1983:2006 General Use