Wyoming Cowboys Roadside Emergency Kit
This item ships FREE!
Because unexpected things happen on the road, it's always good to be prepared. The Wyoming Cowboys Roadside Emergency Kit is a handy set of tools to keep with you in the car. All +packed in a triangular storage tote that doubles as a reflective warning sign, this kit includes jumper cables and other essential tools for roadside emergencies. Great gift for a new driver or car owner!
- 1 Triangular-shaped tote with reflective tape that doubles as a roadside hazard sign
- 1 set of jumper cables (8.2-ft long, 15-gauge copper with laminated instructions tag affixed to the cables)
- 1 heavy-duty plastic ice scraper
- 1 tire-pressure gauge
- 1 9-piece ratchet set (socket sizes ranging from 3/16" to 1/2") with rigid hand driver
- 1 pair of standard slip-joint pliers
- 1 flathead screwdriver (7-1/4")
- 1 Phillips screwdriver (7-1/4")
- 1 roll of red electrical tape
- Blade-style automotive fuses: (1) 10 amp, (2) 15 amp, and (1) 20 amp
- 1 pair of white work gloves (woven heavy-duty cotton blend)
- Insulated ring and spade terminals (3 of each)
- League: NCAA
- Team: Wyoming Cowboys
- Brand: Picnic Time
- Dimensions: 12'' x 3.5'' x 12''